My Convention Swaps

Just in case there's somebody out there in the cyber world that actually checks to see if I've posted anything new lately, the answer is NO!! I have been out of action due to my Pop's passing and have now come down with some 'bug'!! Very annoying. While the panadol is still working, I thought I would share my swaps that I made for Convention in Canberra - way back in May! Apologies to those that have already seen these on Facebook but I thought that after all the effort I went to, to get these ready, they were worth putting on my blog.

I have got some new stamps and accessories to play with but don't feel that energetic or creative at the moment - hopefully, I'll be able to share some new creations soon.


Swap Number 1
Stamps Sets: Upsy Daisy and Bird on a Branch
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Not Quite Navy
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette and Glossy White
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Earth Element Brads (NQN), Flower Fusion Too, Brayer, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Anywhere Glue Stick


Swap Number Two
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Choc Chip, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss
Card Stock: Confetti White, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Choc Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick, Snail Adhesive


Swap Number Three
Stamp Sets: Always, Always in Bloom Wheel
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1/2" Circle Punches, Sweet Always Designer Series Paper, Anywhere Glue Stick, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Comments