What a Hoot!

Well, I've had an interesting week at work and I was in the middle of busily preparing gift packs for a fundraiser/car boot sale at church tomorrow (Trevallyn Life Church), when I thought I had better leave my craft room and come inside to make some lunch!

While the quiche was cooking, I just had to have a sneak at Makeesha's sketch challenge to see if the results had been posted.

Honestly, I was taken back! It was a lovely way to end the week. I work four days a week and have been in an Acting Principal role for the last two weeks. I love my job, but gosh it has been a 'growing' time for me. I love to spend Fridays creating and today, the word 'creating' is synonymous with the word, 'de-stressing' (If there's such a word).

Even though 'winning' gave me a buzz, I was more excited and proud of my gorgeous son, who just received his first year Uni results today. Well done Ryan! Our family is truly blessed.

Congratulations to the 'Honourable Mention' - Carole'Anne. Her snowmen card, with shimmery paint and glitter, is absolutely gorgeous. Pop into Keesh's site and have a look at all the wonderful entries for the week!

If I survive tomorrow's 7.30 am start, I'll be back with a posting later in the day to show you some of the gift packs I made.

Until then ...
Bronwyn

Comments