Men's Vest Card

Men's Vest Card Closed ...


... and Open

I came across this very cool Men's Vest Card template and thought I'd try it out! I used the colour combo and masculine theme from the latest challenge at Just Add Ink.

I hope you like my second, 'Just for Fun' entry!

I got the template from HERE.

Amy has some great ideas for masculine cards on her blog. One small caution though, when I downloaded the template it didn't turn out very symmetrical so I had to re-do it so the vest matched up evenly at the front opening.

I did intend to make these at our Stamp Class this Friday but this sample proved to be a bit tricky, so I hope I can think of Plan B in time!!

Project Recipe:

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP, Baja Breeze Patterns DSP, Silver Brads, non-SU embossing folder, White Gel Pen

Comments

Tania Gould said…
I heard about this Vest Card today - and W O W !!! Wow Wow Wow!
THis card is totally awesome!! So clever!! As for Friday, what's happening?? I didn't see your little plug on the side??
Hope your well now and feeling on top of things!
HUgs to you lovely Bron
Sharnee :0)
Unknown said…
So cool. Well done.
Patrice said…
Super cool! I love it.
Jo said…
Super cute Bron! Love it!
Leonie said…
This is just too awesome for words! Great job! I am sure you have something up your sleeve for your up coming workshop. you are quite a tricky girl!!
Danielle Daws said…
What a cool card! I love the embossing on the front!
Paula Dobson said…
WOW! Doesn't that look fantastic! I love these cards - such a "MAN" card. Great job done, Bron :-)
Rachel Moore said…
well done bron what a cool idea .looks so funky
Mae Collins said…
This is a great idea.