My Favourites for 2010

January
Scalloped Note Cards using the SAB Set, Happy Moments
Highlights: Joining the Just Add Ink Team and Participating in my First Blog Hop for ESAD


February
Sketch Challenge at Just Add Ink - Organic Grace


March
Sketch Challenge at JAI - Vintage Bird


April
Just Add Vintage Challenge
Highlight: Participating in a Technique Blog Hop for Just Add Ink


May
My Favourie SWAP for Sydney Convention - 'Night Owl'
Highlight: Going to Sydney Convention


June
A CASE from the SU Demo Web Site - Fox & Friends
made with a Colour Combo from JAI
Highlight: Having a wonderful holiday in North Queensland


July
A Sketch Challenge at JAI - 'Vintage Leaves'
using Medallion and Baroque Motifs


August
Designed for SSSC and the Shabby Tea Room Challenges - 'A Shabby Sweet Sunday'
Highlight: This month was all about the long awaited pre-order for the new Catalogue


September
Just Add Sympathy Challenge
Highlights: Presenting a Workshop WOW at Regionals, My Birthday Workshop taken by Tania, A Trip to Bali to Visit two Orphanges


October
Morning Cup


November
Just Add Christmas Challenge


December
Extreme Guitar Easel Card/Calendar for a JAI Colour Challenge
Highlights: Being asked to be a Guest Designer for UStamp with Dawn and Friends


My Favourite for 2010
Punch Potpourrie Scallop Circle Easel Card
made for my JAI Team Mates' SWAP


Vintage, Owls, Silhouettes, Neutrals, Blues ... probably sums it all up! I like the fact that I don't have a particular style as it's always fun trying new techniques!

I've loved sharing my 'blog' highlights for this year and am looking forward to what 2011 will bring!

Comments

Patrice said…
What a gorgeous line up of 2010 favourites - they are all terrific. Can't wait to see what you show us during 2011 :o)
What a selection! Wow! So much "eye candy" in this post! What a great idea to do a highlights post. I might need to copy your idea ... because I haven't had time to stamp recently! I hope you don't mind??? Hugs xxaxx
THese are for sure great picks Bron! I love the vintage card and your tea one the bestest!!!
Have the most wonderful New Years and i hope that your Christmas was a very special one!
Hope to catch up with you soon!
Hugs Sharnee :)
Tania Gould said…
What a fantastic idea to pick a fav from each month -u clever lady! Every single one of thse I LOVE! And like Patrice, can't wait to see what you can create in 2011!
Karen said…
What a great line up of your favorites for 2010, have to say my favorite is the Vintage one, always find this hard...Thanks for the inspiration and hopefully 2011 will be just as great, actually it will be...