Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge - Use Purple as the Main Colour

Elements of Style Butterfly


It's been ages since I entered a challenge over at Stampin Sisters in Christ. When I saw the latest challenge at SSC to use PURPLE as the main colour (based on the verse from Mark 15:17 - Jesus was given a purple robe to wear at the time of his crucifixion), I just had to take one of these little guys out for a 'photo shoot'.

You see, I've had a production line of these little butterflies on the end of our kitchen bench for a few weeks now as I've been making them for swaps for the National SU Convention in Melbourne. Much to my family's relief, they're nearly all finished!

Butterflies also symbolise new life!!

If you'd like to make one of these little butterfly easel cards, you can find a tutorial HERE.

Hope you're having a lovely Saturday. I'm about to venture out and enjoy the sunshine!

Comments

Grace said…
Oh my goodness this is incredible! I LOVE the butterfly easel card!!! What a gorgeous design and I love the symbolism! New life in Christ! Happy Easter, and thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Hope you'll play again soon!
Nikki Spencer said…
Wow Bron....Absolutely stunning & Beautiful! what time are you getting to convention...:0)
Kristine said…
WOWIE! I LOVE butterflies and what they symbolize and I'm so happy you shot one to share with us at STampin Sisters in Christ this week! Lovely card... I'm gonna have to follow that tutorial link and see if it's something I can do! =) Have a great week!
Unknown said…
Love this idea. Very pretty card.
Diane Barnes said…
This is definitely a big incentive to get some swaps done & find you at convention Bronwyn. I'm sure they'll be a huge hit. Love your description of the card too. Inky wishes, Di