Two Tags Die Easel Card Tutorial

Here's a mini tutorial for a Two Tags Die Easel Card which I put together this afternoon. I hope you find it useful.

This card features a lot of brand new, Sneak Peek items so I have entered it into the SUO Challenges which is all about using your favourite new stamp set. I fell in love with this new Hostess Set called Simply Soft when I first clapped my eyes on it and I have teamed it up with some gorgeous new DSP.


Simply Soft Two Tag Easel Card



Instructions
1. Cut out a piece of card stock 3 1/2" x 9" and score along the longer side at 4 1/2".
2. Fold along the score line.

3. Align the folded side just inside the straight edge of the larger tag and run it through the Big Shot to get the base of your easel card.
4. With a piece of card stock that measures 3 1/2" x 4 1/2", cut out a complete tag.


5. Emboss/embellish the single tag which will form the front of your card.


6. On the card base, fold the top score line upwards as in the above photo. Adhere the top half of the embellished tag to the top part of the base.


7. Embellish as desired. That's all there is to it!


I apologise that I have featured a combo of pinks again for another tutorial of mine. It was a spontaneous decision on this cold, bleak, Winter's afternoon to write a tutorial and this card was sitting on my craft desk half made, so I went with it.


Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Simply Soft (Sneak Peek Hostess Set), Just Believe (sentiment)
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Accessories: Two Tags Bigz Die (sneak peak), Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 8mm Neutral Jumbo Brads, Lace Ribbon Border(sneak peek), Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Flirtatious Specialty DSP (sneak peek), Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Stamping Sponge, Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Blender Pen

I hope you have enjoyed my Two Tags Die Easel Card Tutorial.

Inspired? Please link back here to acknowledge the source of your inspiration.

Happy Stamping!

Comments

This is so cute, is the lace doily S.U.? Can't remember seeing that in the catty
Rose said…
This is awesome, Bronwyn! Thanks so much for the tutorial..I'm gonna have to put these on my to do list! Love these adorable easel tags!
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Hi Holly. The doily is from the Flirtatious Speciality DSP.
Bronwyn this is just so pretty! Thanks so much for the tutorial, I can't wait to try it out :)
Thanks for the tutorial, Bronwyn! I had my fingers crossed that the two tag die (and the fun flowers die) would make it into our catalogue. Can't wait to order it next month.
Patrice said…
Terrific little tute Bron, thanks for sharing with us. I love all the pinks on your card so never apologise for that *smile*.
Anonymous said…
Great Tutorial. I love both this one and the one you made for the JAI Challenge. Its very clever and has a real wow factor :)
Paula Dobson said…
Thanks so much for putting up this easy to follow tutorial Bron. I can't wait to get my hands on this die now!
Mary said…
Thanks for another great tutorial Bronwyn. I hadn't noticed the two tags in the book but now I will have to find out if that die and the Fun Flowers die will go through my cuttlebug.
Mary
Deb Hoekstra said…
Such a cute easel card and what a creative way to use the two tags die! Thanks for joining in at SUO Challenges!
Nikki Spencer said…
Totally gorgeous Bron, thanks for the tutorial, will be giving this a try for sure.
Jo said…
Absolutely gorgeous Bron. I love all of the pinks you have used. Can't wait to get my hands on the stamp set you've used either. Thanks for the tutorial. One day I will get around to giving it a try :)
Heidi Baks said…
Very cute, Easel Queen! :) Thanks for stopping in a SUO Challenges.
Jen Timko said…
This is so lovely!! Thanks for a great tutorial! Glad to see you again at SUO Challenges!
Anonymous said…
While cruising along in blog land, I found your blog site and all I can say is wow! I just love your style and clean lines. You are bookmarked.
Karen Barber said…
THIS is BEYOND PRECIOUS!!!!! I LOVE this!
Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. As a Tag addict, I'm always looking for new ideas.

God Bless,
Susan
author of The Princess and the Pee
Anonymous said…
So pretty! I love the bow. Thanks for the tutorial!
Evelyn