Digital Design - Trendy Creations, Hexagons are HOT!

A few days ago I joined the MDS class, Digital Design with Kimberly and Heather and I was able to finally check out all the video tutorials today as I'm on holidays at last!  Wooo hoo!  Wow! have I learnt a whole heap of new stuff.  I can't wait to get to the bit on E-cutters.

My layout was inspired by Day 5's tutorial on 'Trends', namely hexagons!

Day 5 Inspiration - Trends
 #khdesigns01

I usually make cards but I think digital scrapbooking might become my second favourite hobby. The class has come just at the right time for us Aussies who are new to MDS (My Digital Studio).  

If you want to try My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!® are offering a free trial for 30 days.  Click the graphic below to find out more -



You'll be shown the 'Home' page of my Demonstrator Business Web Site.  Click on the 'Shop Now' button and it will go through to my on-line store.  From there, click on ' MDS Free Trial' under My Digital Studio.


Thanks for stopping by,



Comments