MDS for Dummies!

Yesterday I finally got around to downloading MDS (My Digital Studio - $24.95 AUD) and thought I would start off by using some ready made Designer Templates for a couple of 12x12 layouts just to get a 'feel' for the new graphics program.

I was so excited when I heard the news last week that MDS was on its way to Australia as well as on-line ordering.  Woo hoo!  I've never done a scrapbook page in my life except the little 6x6 samples that you do at Regionals or Convention but I have played around with digital designing so this was a bit of fun.

After a little 'play' this morning, I have discovered that navigating my way around MDS is going to be pretty easy as it is similar to programs that I have used before but the biggest plus is that I don't have to type in the RGB codes for SU colours and I have a wealth of Stampin' Up! embellishments, stamps, punches, templates etc. at my finger tips.  Gotta love that.

As I said previously, I have used ready made Designer Templates for these samples and have only added a bit of text and some pearls or brads which came with MDS - too easy and a perfect way to familiarise myself with MDS.



Friends


Family


I'm sure I'll be back with some printed out cards to share pretty soon.  I'm enjoying this 'no mess crafting', lazy PJ morning  ;)

If you want to try My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!® are offering a free trial for 30 days.  Click the graphic below to find out more -


 

You'll be shown the 'Home' page of my Demonstrator Business Web Site.  Click on the 'Shop Now' button and it will go through to my on-line store.  From there, click on ' MDS Free Trial' under My Digital Studio.

By the way, this is not an April Fool's joke.  The best things in life really are free.

Have fun!

Comments

Vikki Jo said…
Love your pages.
I am so happy that MDS is finally available in Australia! Just a warning....its hard to shut off..so addictive and fun! I'm with you on the color codes.