She Believed She Could Make a Card with MDS ... so She Did

Serene Silhouettes - My First MDS Card

I'm taking it slow and steady and making very simple MDS projects to begin with but I couldn't resist buying some Digital Stamp Brush Sets today so I could have a bit more of a play with My Digital Studio

Here's what I downloaded -
133015 MDS Serene Silhouettes Stamp Brush Set - $4.50
129885 MDS Bunch of Backgrounds Stamp Brush Set (Sanded) - $6.50
133272 MDS Feel Goods Stamp Brush Set (sentiment) - $4.50

Colours - Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Basic Black

Like what you see? You can download these beautiful digital stamps from my on-line store.  If you use MDS, these stamps can then be imported straight into the program. That brings a big smile to my face and makes me very happy.  Waving at you, Lynne, as you of all people will understand what I'm on about.

Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

Lynne Armstrong said…
YAY Bron...well done :) You've become a digital master! WOW I didn't realise they'd released MDS here...will have to go and have a look, which could be dangerous lol
Hugs xx
PS Love your butterfly post too!