Make 'n' Take In Colour Owl

On the Sunday of  Stamp Camp, I had the awesome privilege of demonstrating how to use digital punches from My Digital Studio to make fun shaped cards.  These cute owl cards were cut out using a Silhouette Cameo (e-cutter).



Here's Sharnee making her card.  Everybody's owl was cut from Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock and each kit had an owl body cut from the beautiful new In Colour DSP and a paper doily.


I loved the way Sharnee sponged around her owl and added the cute little pearls in the eyes, so when I got home I just had to add those little extra details to the one that I had made.

Sharnee's Owl


To complete the owl, we embellished it with a bit of BBS Ruffle Stretch Trim and a 'button' from the In Colour Boutique Details.


Yvette's Owl under Construction -
 

Ta Dah!
A matching owl was cut from the hand held Owl Punch to put on the front of the envelope.

Trish

Caron



More Stamp Camp pics to come so be sure to stop by later.

Comments

Nikki Spencer said…
They are soooo cute Bron! It looks and sounds like you were all having heaps of fun. xxx
Your owls are wonderful Bron! Love what you did to yours!!
HUgs and smiles SHarnee :)