Happy Birthday Anne Marie

The beautiful Anne Marie Hile is celebrating her birthday and I have joined in with the 'Linky' party to wish her the happiest of days!

I got to know Anne Marie when I was on the very first Design Team for Dynamic Duos and these days we keep in touch through Facebook. 

I heard she likes all things, 'pink and girly' so I have made her one of my Butterfly Easel Cards to wish her a very happy birthday.

 

Hip, hip hooray!


 


  

This card has been electronically cut using my Silhouette Cameo, then stamped, embossed and sanded for the finished look.


Comments

Melissa said…
Bronwyn, your butterfly cards are always beautiful and this pink one is no exception! Love the embossed detail!
Lisa Elton said…
Beautiful and feminine Bronwyn, she'll love this!!
Sandie C said…
Gorgeous butterfly easel card. Love the pink tones and that rose really sets it off beautifully.
Michelle said…
Wow, Bronwyn! Your card is amazing! A very clever and beautiful butterfly!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Hi Bronwyn! Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS!! Thank you for not only creating such a beautiful card but for taking the time to do this blog hop. You all caught me by surprise and I am honestly so touched. You really made my birthday very special. Thank you, my friend. Big hugs!! :)
nwilliams6 said…
So pretty! Perfect BD card for someone who loves pink and girly stuff!