A Spot of Colour for the Colour Q

Hi there.  It's been a bit quiet on my blog lately but that's all about to change as we head towards the last South Pacific Convention which will be held on the Gold Coast in sunny Queensland, in less than two weeks' time! Eeek!  It's coming around very fast.  I have been busy crafting over my holiday break in preparation for Convention and for a couple of Blog Hops that I will be participating in over the next few days.

One of the projects that I have been working on fits in beautifully with the latest challenge at the Colour Q -

 

My Spot of Colour is Lost Lagoon -
     

Thanks for stopping by,


Here's what I used -
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Bronwyn, love those shells, good choice for the colors! Nice to see you again at the colourQ!
Oh my Bron this is very cool, all the right elements you have created!!
I'm sure you will have the most amazing time away... enjoy every moment!
Smiles Sharnee :)
Claire said…
The nautical objects look wonderful embossed on the woodgrain background - love the hint of colour you've chosen! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!
Jenna ♥ said…
This is fantastic nautical card!!! What a great design!!! LOVE, LOVE, ... I have to pint it on my pinterest board!!!