TGIF Challenges - Tuesday Throw Down (#tgifctd01)

Hi there, today I am playing along with the first Throw Down Challenge at TGIF Challenges.

 


Here's the Brief -

    
I love the idea of throwing a few Stampin' Up! products out there and seeing what you can make from a selected combination.  I don't have the Work of Art Stamp Set or the Hello You Thinlits ... yet ;) so that left me with the remaining four to make something from - Gold Foil, Butterfly Thinlits, Blushing Bride and Blackberry Bliss Ink.  The 'gold' trend is a favourite of mine at the moment as well as the new Watercolor Wings Stamp Set, so I made a butterfly easel card similar to one I created a few days ago.

   
If you haven't checked out the latest TGIF Challenge Blog, you really should; lots of wonderful talent and gorgeous paper craft samples on display.

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments