CASEing the Everyday Section of the Catty

Welcome to addinktive designs and another Friday Night Blog Hop for CASEing the Catty!  This week we are CASEing our way through the Everyday Section of the Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  It's the largest chapter in the annual catty so it was difficult to decide on which project I was going to use for inspiration.  I finally settled on the card from page 99; changed the whole colour scheme and used a different embossing folder and stamps.  

It just so happens that the card fitted nicely into a couple of my favourite challenges and seeing I haven't made a card for three whole weeks, I am 'milking it for all it's worth'! I just hope I can get some other projects done before the end of the weekend. 

 CTC 42 - Everyday

SUO Challenges - For this challenge, create a project, using Stampin’ Up! products only, that features Butterflies – one or a whole bunch – but certainly make the butterfly the highlight!

   

  


Thanks so much for stopping by.

My lovely friend, Monique Fielder is next on the CTC 42 hop and she has a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) that is so...o worth CASEing too; such a gorgeous project, so be sure to check it out as well as all the other stops on this week's hop!
http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/2015/08/case-ing-catty-42-everyday.html

Comments

creativeJax said…
An awesome card - especially after a three week break! Loving all those layers.
Julie Gearinger said…
Love the colors, the embossing and, of course, that gorgeous buttterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)
AB. said…
This is absolutely beautiful!! I adore the blue background all all the little details...embossing, clothespin, twine, sequins. DIVINE!
What a bright and cheerful card, love that new textured embossing folder.
Monique said…
Very pretty Bronwyn, I like the colour combo.
Unknown said…
I love the orange and blue together, very nice thanks for sharing.
Julia said…
beautiful colours and layout!! (pst I think I like these colours better than the one in the catty!!!)
Unknown said…
That butterfly is beautiful and what a great main feature on your card. The little peg is a cute addition too. Love them.
I love the beautiful butterfly card you made.
I just have to case it for my consider itcased week.
Tfs:)