The August Collection - tct #9-13
Hi there and welcome to the September 'Linky Party' for Under the Colour Tree. I post a Pinterest inspired colour swatch called, The Colour Tree every Sunday night (AEST).
I would love for you to share your projects that you have made, or intend to make, using my colour combos for inspiration; it will inspire me to use them too! So ... on the 7th day of every month at 7pm (AEST), I will post a round up of the previous month's collection. Participants will have until the end of the current month to link up their projects below -
Linky Party Guidelines -
- Make a card or other paper craft project inspired by one of the beautiful Stampin' Up! colour combos (#9 - #13).
- Post a photo of it to your blog or on-line gallery and then use the linky tool below to share your project here. Make sure you just link your post not your whole blog.
- Mention, Under the Colour Tree in your post, display the colour graphic and link back here so others can join in on the fun.
- Your project can be something you made back in August or you can create something new for the September Linky Party.
- Please stick closely to the colours and use mostly SU products.
- Linky closes on Wednesday, 30th September at 11:59pm (AEST)