CASEing the Catty Blog Hop - Favourite Retiring Products

http://caseingthecatty.blogspot.com/2016/05/ctc80-choose-your-own-favourite.html

It's Sunday night and that means another blog hop from the crew at CASEing the Catty!  This week we're choosing our FAVOURITE RETIRING PRODUCT and saying a fond farewell to the 2015/2016 Annual and 2016 Occasions Catalogues. Next week we'll be back with projects CASED (Copied and selectively edited) from the brand new catty!  Eeek! I can hardly wait.

   

For CTC 80 I've chosen to CASE the gorgeous card from the Hostess Section of the annual catty.  It's on page 181 and features the beautiful big bloom from the Best Thoughts Stamp Set. I only made a few subtle changes as I loved the design and choice of colours.  I did try the flower with Blackberry Bliss Ink at first but decided Calypso Coral looked much better.  The concept design artists at Stampin' Up! are so talented.

Speaking of talent, not only are we saying goodbye to some products but the CTC Crew are farewelling Helen too.  No doubt she will keep blogging and sharing her amazing, 'out of the box' designs with us from time to time, but I sure will miss her being in the DT.

   


You can click back to Helen Heil from H2 Designs or hop on to Kathryn Mangelsdorf  to see what she has created with her favourite retiring product.

http://h2designs.blogspot.com/2016/05/case-ing-catty-80-farewell.html        http://klm55.blogspot.com/2016/05/case-ing-catty-birthday-bouquet.html

Did you know we have a monthly challenge at CTC?  Click the button below to take you to the link up.

http://caseingthecatty.blogspot.com/2016/05/ctc76-have-cuppa.html 

Thanks for hopping by,

Comments

Julia said…
Love all the details on your cad and the watercolouring is divine. I also really love all those splatters. This is such an artistic card as is the stamp set too! Great choice for our retiring week!
What a great card, I don't think this set has seen much ink at my home but love your colouring and love the treatment to the edges of the paper to give extra texture.
Rachel Palmieri said…
Great idea to use this beautiful flower for your farewell card. it's lovely btw. You've reminded me to give it some more love too.
Penny Hanuszak said…
Very stunning card Bronwyn. I really like the combination of splatters, dsp and cardstock along with that memorable flower. Thanks for sharing.
H2 :) said…
Stunning card, Bron! Love the gentle tweaks you have made to make it your own, particularly the switch from white to vanilla cardstock, which gives it a beautiful vintage feel. :)
Thank you for the the lovely shout out & for having me on the CTC Crew! It has been awesome being part of your team & I look forward to joining in with the challenges when I can. xo