A Gift from the Garden - Pop-Up, Z-Fold, Card in a Box

Am I enjoying my holiday break or what?!  I have just discovered my favourite fancy fold ever and have called it a Pop-Up, Z-Fold, Card in a Box (basically a Z-fold with inserts).


1.  Stampin' Royalty have a Fancy Folds Challenge this week so I thought I would play along.  The DT have some amazing examples of fancy folds on their challenge site which I will definitely need to return to and explore a little further :)

 Thanks!

 Bird's Eye View

 A Close Up of the Rows of Seedling Pots

    
 Card folds flat and fits in a standard size (C6 envelope)


2.  Another challenge blog that I love to support is SUO Challenges; this week their challenge is titled, Delight in Nature.  I get a real buzz out of inking up the Gift from the Garden stamp set and creating little nature scenes and when you team it up with the gorgeous Serene Scenery DSP, it is a match made in 'heaven'.


Product List
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker
[119677]
$5.95
White Signo Uni-Ball Gel Pen
White Signo Uni-Ball Gel Pen
[105021]
$7.00


Thanks for stopping by,
 
Thanks SUO!

Comments

Amanda said…
Love this one too Bronwyn.... even more than the fruit crate... stunning card... But there again I do have a bias to the Card Fold . And just love the add of the box card element.... Can't wait to make one too! Amanda at The Craft Spa....
Unknown said…
this is amazing....is there a tutorial anywhere? I would love to try one!
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Hi Cathy. I have just written a tutorial and it is available to purchase (see tab at top of blog). You can also print copies for stamp classes etc.
Mary said…
Beautiful card. I love it 😊. I just received the Serene Scenery dsp yesterday and this inspires me to play with it.
Julie Gearinger said…
This is gorgeous!! Love your creative fold with all of the marvelous details- you are definitely the Queen of 3-D, my friend!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges- hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!
Julia said…
What a wonderful combination of papers, images and that fantastic z fold - you've really taken it to the next level! So glad you joined the fun at SUO!
Connie Babbert said…
I love your Z fold card...such a darling little scene! Ijust recently showed that fold and everyone loved it! Great job with the SUO nature challenge this time!
Karen Barber said…
Holy Shnikes!! This is AMAZING, you never disappoint!! Thanks for playing along with the SUO challenge this time!!