Falling Flowers Planter Box Card for WWYS #71

'What Will You Stamp?' Challenge Blog features the stamp set, Falling Flowers for challenge #71 so seeing I'm on holidays with some time to spare, I decided to join in.


 http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/wwys-challenge-71-falling-flowers.html

   

After much deliberation I chose this soft colour combo and made another planter box card as there were a few pre-cut bits left over from my last class.

 

Thanks for stopping by,
Thank you, WWYS!


Product List

Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week!
I adore this, such a beautiful way to showcase this set. I love the colour selection too. Thanks for joining us this week at WWYS
Tammy said…
WOW!! This is absolutely gorgeous! The color combo is beautiful, and the project itself is beyond WOW!! Thanks for joining us at WWYS!
Wow, this is remarkable! I love your color choices! Your work is outstanding!
Gail Davidson said…
Gorgeous Bronwyn! A very well deserved win. :)