SUO 100 - A Blast from the Past

Hi everyone.  Welcome to a very special 100th challenge at SUO.  The theme is "A Blast from the Past" which means you can choose any one of the first 99 challenges!  The entire list can be viewed over at the SUO Challenge Blog.


My card was made originally 'For the Birds' Challenge but then I thought it would fit the 'Congratulations' theme or even, 'Welcome Baby' ... so many possibilities.

     

  

I had fun inking up a brand new Hostess Set called, Nuts About You and using my Floral Frames Collection Dies for the first time to make a fun shaped card. The colour combo is Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango and a teeny bit of Soft Suede.

Oh! ... and today is July 1st so that means the brand new annual Stampin' Up! ® Catalogue has officially been released in Australia.  Yay!  So many goodies are on my wish list that I'm not sure where to start.  No doubt, with school holidays approaching I'll have a lot more time to play.  That makes me one happy SU Demo.

PS: Congratulations! In the General Stamping forum, you're in the FAVORITES for the week ending July 6, 2014. See post #50. Thanks 'tessaduck'.

I hope I have inspired you to play along over the next fortnight and share your 'Blast from the Past' projects with us.

Design Team Blogs -

Stacey Ailes

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Oh my gosh, you absolutely nailed it with that stamp set and framelit! Brilliant idea and ever so cute! :) Jennifer, Calgary
Christine Blain said…
I LOVE this colour combo, Bron - and your use of the adorable new stamp set is perfect. Fabulous 'shaped' card. You're just a bit too clever!
Annette Elliott said…
Can I just say WOW! Love love this. Will be making this. So pretty!
Unknown said…
I love this card. What technique did you use to cut the top of your card with the Floral Frames die cut? I haven't seen anything like this before and would love to learn how to do it!
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Hi Sarah, I followed this tutorial -
http://www.porchswingcreations.com/2013/11/silent-night.html
Unknown said…
Thanks Bronwyn! I can't wait to try that out today! Also thanks for replying so quickly. :-)