Tag Easel Card

 Tag Easel Card from Marianne Creatables Tag Die

Well, it was inevitable that I would make an easel card for my 'Totally Tags' Demo.  I used a Marianne Creatables tag die to make this card.  The flower stamp and matching die cuts are from a Hero Arts/Sizzix Set. The flower was coloured using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

When I was a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I had the opportunity to present this idea as a Workshop Wow.  I used the Two Tags Die from SU to create a Tag Easel Card.  Here are some that I have made in the past.  Click on the photos to take you to the original posts and tutorials.

                                                                        




 Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

H2 :) said…
I was hoping to see a tag easel amongst your collection & this one does not disappoint! Love the dainty lacework of the die & the soft colouring of the stamped image. Very sweet! The original three are fabulous too, Bron. Must try some of these! Love the new watermark too - that cage is sooo cute! :)
Patrice said…
What a gorgeous tag! Love the easel you've made with this one Bron. Just lovely.
Leonie said…
Wow, these are all gorgeous
Monika/Buzsy said…
Fabulous easel tags Bronwyn. Love the delicate punched elements... the pretty images and colors... Neat!
One of these days I WILL make an easel card. It's not like I haven't had plenty of inspiration from the queen of easels! Hugs xxx
KimB said…
Hi Bron,
well I just finished a cup of tea and looking through all your tag posts. Your demo must have been amazing very inspiring!! Now I feel like making tags :)
xxx